Top Floor Studio with Bay Windows in Capitol Hill - Move In Special! - **ONE MONTH OF FREE RENT**
The Mercury Apartments is a classic brick apartment building located in the epicenter of the amenity-rich Capitol Hill neighborhood and is within walking distance to the Downtown and South Lake Union as well as parks, restaurants, and public transportation.
This top floor studio, #312, has undergone a full remodel and has Flooring, Kitchen Cabinets, Appliances, and Lighting, while still keeping its unique vintage charm intact. This unit has tons on light through gorgeous bay windows, separate kitchen, tall ceilings and a bathroom with a claw foot bath tub. Tons of storage! A little balcony by the (separate) kitchen too. And an entry hallway located on the 3rd floor.
To schedule a tour, please contact Brandon Clark at (203) 428-1508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 325 sq ft
• Hardwood floors
• 9 ft ceilings
• On-site laundry
• Ample sunlight during the day
• Pet Friendly
• Street parking only
• Security Deposit: $700
• Application Fee: $40 per person (www.on-site.com, Property ID: Mercury Apartments)
• 12 month leases only
• Utilities Rate per month: $90 for 1 person and $150 for 2 people
• Pets are accepted with a deposit and pet rent
• Dogs: Additional $250 deposit and $35/month pet rent for 1 dog and $50/month for 2 dogs
• Cats: Additional $350 deposit
For application and screening requirement info, please click on the following link: https://www.gibraltarpm.com/screening-criteria
To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies